Dry Cleaning Service
With our dry cleaning service, we offer you professionalism and impeccable care for all your clothes, providing fantastic results and ensuring your complete customer satisfaction.
We hold access to the full range of clothing care solvents as well as wet cleaning facilities and we always select the most appropriate cleaning methods for your garments. Putting them through our carefully determined pre-treatment processes. Individually pre-spotting for stains by hand our extensive fabric care knowledge enables us to protect your clothing investment.
Our stain removal technicians understand that the clothing care solvent products they choose are critical, each dependant upon the many different fabric types. They’ve been fully trained to administer the removal of stains relevant to each garment type and use all the available tools at their disposal, right down to the degree of steam required before each dry cleaning.
In fact we’re so committed we even have a final screening stage for problem stains. If they still remain on your garment through the normal cleaning process we offer to put the garment through the process once more free of charge.
Overall our job is to make you feel good. We put your jackets, coats, trousers and suits through a steam rota before pressing them; for a helping hand in leaving a shiny finish. Your garments are pressed by hand, we like to make certain that when you pick up your clothes, they are looking their best. That’s why we even conduct a final finish inspection to make sure your order has met our own and your expectations.
Shirt Service beautifully laundered hand finished shirts which can be folded or put on hangers.
Our Vintage Service is not something you pay extra for, its just to let you know that over the years we have built plenty of experience not just in the world of personal and commercial wear but also in the vintage sphere of clothing. We review garments individually and have the years behind us to advise on what can and can’t be done to preserve and clean those garments hopefully for many more years to come.
Evening Wear, Bridal Service
Evening wear, whether beautiful fashioned ball gowns or mens designer suits all require special treatment. Our specialist cleaning services will ensure clothing is returned in the best possible condition.
A wedding dress is probably the most precious garment a woman will ever wear, and quite possibly the most expensive, and so demands expert cleaning.
Whether it is to be sold, altered or preserved as a memento, Sunshine Dry Cleaners and Laundry Service can ensure that it is preserved in pristine condition by using our wedding dress cleaning and presentation service.
Terms of Service
- Payments taken at textile drop off
- Textiles must be inspected on checkout in the rare occasion of a problem – problems not brought to out attention after this timeframe cannot be address once the garment has left the premises
- Textiles are held for a maximum of 3 months (then donated to charity to free up shop space for other customers)
- We will not be responsible for any loss or damage (including, without limitation) any colour loss, shrinkage or other damage, resulting from the following:
- failure to notify us of any special requirements or instructions for cleaning the item
- the fact that the item has no label indicating cleaning instructions
- any existing damage to the item at the time of collection
- any extraneous objects left in or on the item, including but not limited to: coins, buttons, jewellry, cufflinks, collar stiffeners, pens or tie clips
- and extraneous packaging provided with the item, including but not limited to: clothes hangers, suit bags or personal laundry bags
- we will not be liable for any damage to buttons or zips
- in the event we issue compensation for damage caused to an item(s) in our care, we reserve the right to retain permanent ownership of damaged item(s)